Tel: 01778 219592 
Mobile: 07909 706 738 
Click on the question for a quick answer. For more detailed information or if you have any queries, please contact us 
Do I need permission to: 
Some pre-fabricated garages can be demolished, but brick-built buildings usually need permission. You will need to speak to your local council who will confirm what is needed - we will help direct you to the right people to talk to  
Yes, you will need to speak to your local council. Talk to us and we can put you in touch with the right people and can then plan the demolition project for you. 
Most permanent buildings will need permission from the local council before work starts. Get in touch with us at Pioneer Demolition and we can explain who to talk to and the steps involved. 
You will need to get an asbestos report from an asbestos specialist. We can help put you in touch with an approved firm to get the best price. 
You will need an asbestos report to determine what asbestos is present. We can plan the project for you once the scope of asbestos has been confirmed. 
Yes we can - please visit our other website Pioneer Strip Out Specialists Ltd for more information 
Yes, we are fully insured for £5 million Public Liability and £10 million Employers Liability, including cover for plant hire. We can arrange additional insurance cover if required. 
Share this page by email, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or LinkedIn 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings